SERVER IN PROGRESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look, it's a...Tigerlily!

2 posters

Go down

Look, it's a...Tigerlily! Empty Look, it's a...Tigerlily!

Post  Tigerlily Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Hey folks...I'ma go by Tigerlily here. Most of you know some of my previous aliases: dauleah, deadlysnugglekitten, naughtydreams, Folly, Pipsy, Pashti, Amadai...

I'm a story glutton...I love the story. This translates into a love of reading, a lot of anthropology, a love of documentaries of almost any kind, psychology, and a lot of human interest and studies of almost any kind. In my RP, this translates to...I ultimately greatly enjoy the ways that people interact with one another, and how that combines to make an overall story..and how even one little tweak can completely change things.

I like drama in my RP, to an extent...but not in my real life. I am loyal, to a fault. I care deeply, which sometimes translates to a lot of need to talk things out and stomp around a bit in my own head. I have a family irl that I love, as well as a full-time college career (working to become a social studies/english teacher). I'm pretty open to conversation, I'm only shy in certain things, and I'm generally not afraid to speak my mind! Smile
Tigerlily
Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Look, it's a...Tigerlily! Empty Re: Look, it's a...Tigerlily!

Post  Cypher Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:34 pm

deadlysnugglekitten...... *carefully considers the repercussions of snuggling*
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum