SERVER IN PROGRESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is ...

2 posters

Go down

My name is ... Empty My name is ...

Post  Krew Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Earl Kerim (also Kyell, etc)
I've been a DM on a couple of servers. I helped create one based on Eragon with a friend (he was hosting, but he got married, moved to Singapore with his job, so it sort of fell to the wayside). I've also been an RP DM on a well established server (Blackstone Keep).
I like RP, straight forward, intrigue, whatever. I also enjoy building chars - some not so well, but usually with a good foundation.

Most of you know me anyway. I'm not looking to be a DM or Admin, I'll just throw in whatever help I can. If I dont like something, then I'll say, but I'll try to do it constructively - that is, why I dont like it, what I think should be changed about it. I'm particularly good at finding bugs (its a knack, give me a menu and 9/10, I'll pick the one selection that is nerfed, first time...) (please let me build the dock zone ! - or at least submit an offering !)

Apart from that, I'm willing to help with crafting recipes, ideas, items, areas, beasties (just dont ask me to script)
Krew
Krew

Back to top Go down

My name is ... Empty Re: My name is ...

Post  Cypher Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:19 pm

You shouldn't have said that bounce Now we're going to tap you for work.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

My name is ... Empty My name is...

Post  Krew Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Cool Wouldnt have said it if I hadnt meant to be taken up on it
Krew
Krew

Back to top Go down

My name is ... Empty Re: My name is ...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content