SERVER IN PROGRESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting March 20th

3 posters

Go down

Meeting March 20th Empty Meeting March 20th

Post  Tigerlily Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 am

Just a reminder: We have a meeting scheduled for March 20th at 10 a.m. est (9 a.m. cst). I assume this will be on server (Elen, will you be able to put it up for us?)

All are welcome to attend and share ideas. Contact Cy, JK, Nev or me if you want to come and don't know how Smile See you all tomorrow.
Tigerlily
Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Meeting March 20th Empty Re: Meeting March 20th

Post  Cypher Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:12 am

I'll be there.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic Feathers Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 pm

I have been away at a friends house for about a week now and i was supposed to go home today but alas it seems like i wont make it home until Monday right now. Thus i wont be able to put up the server and maybe not be here for the meeting Sad
Angelic Feathers
Angelic Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigerlily Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Hopefully it's because you're just having too much fun :p We'll miss you if you can't make it, but see you next week. Looks like an msn meeting for the rest of us Smile
Tigerlily
Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:58 am

I am so lucky that my in laws are staging a surprise visit today and their timing is disturbingly inconvenient!

REPORT: The library's first draft is basically done. I put in doors and transitioned between a first and second floor. I am still working on the death plane, but there's enough for a look. I re-learned how to script conversations and in so doing came up with a discussion item: I would like the "gate-keeper to the underworld" to offer to permanently kill (i.e. delete) a character = can a be script be created to launch off the gate keeper and the OOC Character Alterations Dummy to delete a character and would that be something we'd want?

I would like to have Jilted build a hallway off the Meeting area or OOC from which our newly designed areas can be linked so we can tour them together and/or separately and be able to discuss them, offer construction ideas, etc. This means we need to send our erfs to Jilted as soon as she says she's ready for them. And then have her get the updated module to Elen who can then put it up a few times so we can all get in and poke around.

Would Jilted and/or Sable post an official naming convention for creatures, objects, conversations, etc so when we are building areas we use the same format?

I would like to offer for discussion making the search for the actual Rift one of the main storyline/quests, a long, multi-adventure arc carried on by discovering bits and pieces of lore that each lead to the next stage, culminating with finding the physical Rift, perhaps in a deep underground. The main opponent at the Rift would be the Lead Scientist who when the "accident" occurred was twisted into a lich, arch-lich, or some sort of really "nasty piece of work" (which I'll ask Nevar to design the build for). He could be "assisted" by undead which would scale up from simple at the entry of the facility getting harder as the party gets closer to the rift and the main villain. This prompted me to posit that the rift would operate by opening "bubbles" at random distances within a range from which "travellers" would enter the world.

In regards to Storyline, I will post a thread in the forum to do a quick discussion (or maybe use a poll) to determine the best time to have Storyline meetings. :REPORT ENDS

I apologize for not being able to get with you all this morning and next weekend I'll be away Sad This is not to imply or suggest that Sunday 10am EST is a bad time or that I'm going to make a habit of missing meetings. This is just bad timing for Life.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Meeting March 20th Empty Meeting Now

Post  Tigerlily Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:14 am

We're meeting now..poke one of us in msn if you want to join in!
Tigerlily
Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down